Helix Imageworks is looking for an experienced & exceptionally talented Senior Artist to join our diverse and creative team, and lead production in our new branch in Athens, Greece.
A senior artist is a leader. A highly skilled craftsman who has mastered both the artistic and the technical aspects of 3D Visualization. The work he produces defines the studio creatively. He will see a project through from start to final delivery single-handedly, or in collaboration with other team members. The senior artist is a visualizer, in the true sense of word: he studies the brief & concept, creates a vision down to the most intricate details, then proceeds to fulfill that vision utilizing his arsenal of skills & the help of his fellow teammates.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We are looking for a highly skilled lighting and post-production artist with a passion for creating beautiful, striking visual compositions. If you have a phenomenal portfolio, we’re interested in you. Here’s our essentials list:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a 3D Visualization production environment
- Excellent ability in reading & interpreting architectural drawings
- Architecture Background/Degree (not specifically required, but is a significant bonus)
- Deep & proven understanding of the fundamentals of image-making and image qualities
- Mastery of V-ray and Autodesk Maya (preferably) or 3D Studio Max
- Strong post-production skills and deep Adobe Photoshop & After Effects knowledge
- Strong communication & team coordination skills.
As a senior artist, you will be expected to effectively manage multiple projects at a time, communicate directly with clients and supervise & mentor other team members. You have a restless obsession for making everything better, yourself being the harshest critic of your work. You maintain a proactive, solution-focused attitude and overcome any obstacles in your persistent quest of the holy grail: A beautiful image.
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary +bonus per completed project
- Full insurance & benefits package
- Be part of a vibrant, flourishing team of enthusiastic & highly skilled professionals
- Work in a friendly, fun & relaxed environment
- Strict 8-hour workdays with breaks -overtime is always optional and always compensated appropriately
- Creative work on exciting projects from around the world
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants with strong portfolios of visual work will be shortlisted for interview.
If you are interested please send a CV and a PDF portfolio or links to your best & most representative work online to firstname.lastname@example.org